- Effective lecturing / training on the undersigned units.
- Linking students with touristic sites
- Monitoring the frequency of students on daily basis
- Preparing departmental/attending Departmental forums
- Updating the student’s records.
- And or Any other undersigned duties.
- A Kenyan citizen aged between 23-40 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism management, a pedagogy certificate from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- At least 1-year teaching experience.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork, human relation skills
- Meet the requirements of leadership, integrity and other code of ethics as set out in institution policy.
All applicants should upload an updated curriculum vitae, cover letter, copies of academic certificates, national ID, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supportive documents clearly marked the post applied for.
Vision Empowerment Training Institute
P.O. Box 10829-00400,
Nairobi. So as to reach on or before 3rd August 2020. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.